Philippines notched double-kill in SEA Games football
November 29, 2019
The Philippines' men's and women's football teams defeated their Malaysian foes Friday night at 30th Southeast Asian Games.
Rebounding from a 2-1 loss against Myanmar, the Philippines stepped on the gas vs Malaysia from the opening whistle at the Rizal Memorial Track-Football Stadium.
Stephan Schrock unleashed his patented curving corner kick that went past the Malaysian goalie to put the Philippines ahead 1-0, on the 78th minute. The Filipinos have one win, one loss and one draw for four points like Cambodia. Myanmar leads Group A with seven points from two wins and one draw.
But the Cambodians have a much better goal difference of plus five to the Filipinos' zero, putting them ahead in the race to enter the semis.
The Filipinas crushed Malaysia, 5-0, for their first win following a draw versus Myanmar at the Binan Football Stadium. This gave them four points to lead Group A and enter the semis.
Sarina Bolden led the Filipinos with a hat-trick on the 25th, 42nd and 45th minute. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA