February 14, 2020
The main Philippine share index fell nearly 1.7 percent on Friday.
The peso closed at P50.56 against the US dollar from Thursday's P50.50. Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $831.5 million from $1.106 billion in the previous session.
The Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) index ended at 7,282, down 121.12 points. In the broader market, there were 100 gainers, 82 losers and 44 unchanged.
Volume reached 888.4 million shares worth P6.45 billion from Thursday's 978.23 million valued at P4.77 billion.
Most active shares were led by SM Prime, 55 centavos down to P41.70; Universal Robina Corp., unchanged at P149 and SM Investment Corp., down P18 to P992.DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine