March 25, 2020
The main Philippine share index rose for the second straight day on Wednesday.
The peso closed at P51.14 against the US dollar from P50.9 on Tuesday. Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $642.6 million from the previous session's $563.9 million.
The Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) index finished at 5,027.76 points, up 253.49. In the broader market, there were 158 gainers, 44 losers and 29 shares unchanged.
Volume reached 929.07 million shares worth P8.3 billion from Tuesday's 565.3 million valued at P5.09 billion.
Most active shares were led by Alliance Global, up 26 centavos to P6.40; Ayala Land, up P1.60 to P30.70; SM Prime, up P1.50 to P27 and Jollibee, up P3.45 to P98.45. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine