QC police station driver arrested in entrapment operation
August 10, 2017
A driver of Quezon City police station No.5 head Supt. Bobby Glen Ganipac was arrested by the Philippine National Police Counter-Intelligence Task Force in an entrapment operation on Wednesday.
Senior Superintendent Jose Chiquito Malayo, chief of task force, told reporters in Camp Crame Thursday parents of an arrested drug suspect reported that the driver, named Joseph Ruallo, was asking for P50,000 which was reduced to P15,000 to downgrade charges filed against their son.
According to Ruallo, Ganipac is not aware of this but he admitted there are station drug enforcement unit (SDEU) personnel involved in the operation, Malayo said.
“He admitted that he was ordered by the members of SDEU when the person was arrested. He admitted that one of the arresting officers ordered him to negotiate”, he said.
He said QCPD director Chief Superintedent Guilermo Eleazar conducted a follow up investigation and relieved four police officers allegedly involved in the case.
Ruallo will be charged with robbery and usurpation of persons in authority while SPO3 Mario Samoy , one of the policemen said involved in the case will be charged with robbery before the Office of the City Prosecutor in Quezon City.
A caliber .45 pistol with P14,000 fake money, P1,000 marked money and another P5,070 were confiscated from the suspect.
Malayo said Ruallo admitted he is involved in other operations but did not give further details. Alanna Ambi/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA