March 26, 2020
Rizal Governor Rebecca Ynares tested positive for the coronavirus disease 2019, her son, former Antipolo City mayor Casimiro Ynares III said Wednesday evening.
“We wish to announce thaat it is confirmed that Governor Nini Ynares has the COVID-19 virus,” the younger Ynares said on Facebook.
Gov. Ynares, who is in quarantine, is in stable condition, he said.
He said his father, former Governor Casimiro Ynares Jr. was also placed under quarantine.
He urged those who came in contact with his parents in the past two weeks to have medical examination and undergo a 14-day self quarantine.
Ynares appealed for prayers from the public for his parents and those who are sick of the COVID-19. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine