Sarah Geronimo Brightens Up Japan Fiesta 2019 With “Tala”
November 26, 2019
Pop Star Sarah Geronimo sang her song “Tala” before a jampacked hall at the opening ceremony of Japan Fiesta 2019 at the SM Aura Convention Center, in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, last Nov. 9, 2019. Organized by the Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO), the two-day event was aimed at attracting more Filipino tourists to Japan. Gracing the opening ceremony were Japanese ambassador to the Philippines, Koji Haneda, and Philippine Tourism Secretary Bernadette Romulo-Puyat.
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA