November 27, 2017
KYOTO PREF.- A thatched roof tea house in a Japanese garden surrounded by autumn foliage in Kyoto city, Kyoto prefecture, Japan, 27 November 2017. Kyoto is renowned for its autumn foliage, which attracts many tourists during the month of November.
Autumn foliage in a temple in Kyoto city, Kyoto prefecture, Japan, Monday, 27 November 2017.
A Japanese woman in kimono admiring the autumn foliage. Jiji Press
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA